All prices shown are correct at time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may need to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of VAT.
You may place an order -
The right to refuse or restrict any order is reserved.
We aim to dispatch goods the following working day after receipt of order but allow 3 days. Standard Delivery is by Royal Mail (1st Class).
28 day no quibble guarantee. In line with our aim of 100% customer satisfaction, we operate a ''no quibble'' guarantee policy. If you are unhappy with any item we send, write to us within 28 days of receipt, for exchange or refund, to: Community Inspired Ltd, Stag House, 23-27 London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1AL
A full refund will be given, or item exchanged.
If you paid by credit or debit card, any refund will be paid directly back into your account used in the original transaction.
If you have any queries please email us or call 01342 718699 (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30).
Your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations to faulty or mis-described goods or other legislation are not affected by the terms and conditions above.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 February 2012.
2. What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
· name and job / role title
· contact information including emails addresses,
· demographic information such as postcode,
· other information which enables us to operate the service effectively for all parties
If you enter information that relates to another person or organisation you are responsible for ensuring that you have the authority and their permission to do so. Any information relating to children requires the permission of their parent / guardian.
3. Who has access to your data:
The personal data that you provide us is collected and processed by us and/or our agents. We have a data protection notification reference number: Z8557476. You can view this notification at the following site www.ico.gov.uk.
We will not disclose any personal data except where you have consented to us doing so or where required by law except in exceptional circumstances where personal data may be transferred on sale of Community Inspired Ltd to another company.
4. What it is used for:
Personal data (including sensitive personal data) is only used for providing you with this service and/or other services that you may request from us from time to time.
From time to time we may run voluntary online surveys which may ask you for contact and demographic details (e.g. age). We use this information to create anonymous usage and interest profiles.
We use this data to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· internal record keeping and administration
· we may use the information to improve our products and services
· we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
· we may contact you by email, phone or mail
· we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
· if we believe that the site has been misused, which may include the posting or sending of offensive or other inappropriate content, or inappropriate behaviour, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour
· if we reasonably believe that the laws of England and Wales have been breached, we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties
We may, from time to time, use your contact details to send you information regarding any developments that we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by:
· writing to or emailing us
· responding to the unsubscribe mechanism provided in any commercial communications which may be sent to you
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. It acts as an anonymous identifier when you visit the website and does not contain information from which you can personally be identified. We use this information only for the purpose of creating anonymous usage and interest profiles for the purpose of improving and developing the website and the services that we offer. Cookies may also be contained in advertisements which may be displayed on the website by advertising partners that we work with. We do not have access to any information contained in or generated by these cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use many of the features of our website.
6. Transfer of Data Abroad:
We do not send any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area except in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Data Security:
We take the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. We provide a secure server which encrypts the information that you input before it is processed further. The Data Protection Act also requires that we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data to prevent unauthorised access and we have procedures to ensure that this protection is secured for you in line with this legislation.
8. Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such websites, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to all other websites.
9. Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find of interest. You will be given the option on this website and on each email to opt out of such mailings at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address given below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
10. Further Information:
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have any questions or issues you would like to raise with us regarding our data usage practices or the specific use of your data then please contact us:
Phone: 08700 624 919
Community Inspired Ltd
First Floor - Stag House
23-27 London Road
Registered in England & Wales: 04573509
Registered Office: 112 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9DJ
Vat reg. No. 802501090